i was injured and did not buy a card for minutes and just used my land line .i could not go out of the house im better now and can go out drive again i bought a new card and put the air time on my phone and when i did THE 194 minutes i had on the phone just vanished.and i only have the new minutes. i called and they said to bad.i spent over an hour talking to 4 people and was told the same thing over and over. what POOR customer service.i will tell any one and every one do not buy a trac phone the company are THIEVES .I WANT MY 194 MINUTES BACK THAT YOU STOLE FROM ME I PAID FOR THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi PissedConsumer1504379. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are having some problems. Let us help you with your concern. For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.