1.2

I called TracFone when I transferred my number to a new company. They assured me that automatic billing would stop but I was charged again.

I contacted them via chat, which I still have a copy of. Once again I was assured that billing would stop and once again I was billed. All this on top of customer service insisting that I didn't have an account with him because my phone number wasn't listed in their records.

I am so tired of this that I've resorted to hoping for a reply on this website! Do not order from this company.

Review about: Tracfone Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We understand your frustration. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may need to contact us again so that we can better assist you with this. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. You can also contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

We will be waiting for your response. Thank you.

user39600759
to AlexTrac #1448841

As I stated in my post, I have already tried all of the options you suggest! Actually, I've called several times and chatted too.

I will try chat AGAIN but at this point it appears that I need to put this in writing and send it to your address. Unfortunately, I have to document my efforts in order to get my money returned!

It is unethical on your part to make a customer go through all this. I also plan to submit complaints to the better business bureau etc.