Coverage Area
Style and Design

Have never had to deal with a company like this! Worst experience of my life.

Have been on the phone for the past three hours mostly on hold, I am on hold while wrighting this review, so you can guess I am pretty p_____!

Worst bunch of idiots on earth. Service is non existent. Everyone you talk to is hard to understand. I have never hated a company like I hate this one

As a consumer all I have is RAGE! They violate all the dictates of service, it is nonexistent. Hate!

Hate! Hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........,!!!!,!,!!!!!,!!!!!!!!.,!,,!,!!!!!!!!!,!!!!,!,,,!,,!,!,,,,!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tracfone customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Tracfone needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tracfone customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tracfone.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

AlexTrac

To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com or you can click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.