I want to add my complaint to several others regarding poor customer's service ( inattentiveness, impatience, inaccuracies, language barriers and limited knowledge of plans and how to facilitate customers) and inaccurate information.

I am returning the phone without the assurance that you will receive the phone. I do not trust the information about the address that was given to me by your representative.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

TracFone Cons: It did not provide the service as advertised, Service.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi CornyBiddy776. This is AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can further assist you with your concerns. You can also call us at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We look forward to working with you.

AlexTrac

Hi CornyBiddy776. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Let us help you with your concern. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.