Featured Not resolved
2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

OMG. Been with tracfone for years. Now since July when they reported a 1.8 billion loss, service across the US is bad. On Facebook, they give you a standard reply - contact us. Well I did, 3 times, and still waiting for an answer.

About 4 weeks ago my phone which usually has 3 bars, started loosing signals, dropping calls, went on searching for service for hours. Also it missed calls. People would tell me they called 4 times, and got my answering machine. I never heard it ring, nor did it inform me of any voice mails.

Checked out a website called down detector dot com and it shows that half the US has bad tracfone service. What is up with this? They refuse to address the issue. Customer service is a joke, IF you get someone who can actually speak american, you are lucky.

Think its time to start looking for a different service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: POOR Phone service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Price and service previously, I was a good deal for my usage, On-line and automated contacts have always worked well.

I didn't like: Lack of proper customer service, Lack of replys to inquiries, Failure to address nation wide outages, Absolute poor customer service, Non speaking american cs reps.

Comments

Balwyn, Victoria, Australia #1201036

Don't you just hate it when you can't find someone who speaks "american" to discuss a service that is barley working.

AlexTrac
to Anonymous Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #1201181

Hi. I’m AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless. If you need assistance, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

to Anonymous Irving, Texas, United States #1202254

"American" is not a language. It is a mental condition.

AlexTrac
#1200140

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.