1.3

I order and pay for phone and service online.They send empty box with someone else's return label.

I called many times and talk to many support people who obviously hate Americans. Took three hours to get someone to believe I was not lying. I was lucky enough to have videotaped my self opening empty box at work. I put it on youtube.

Go ahead, search for "9023368" on youtube. Only then they believe me. I get password and set up account on their website. Look at order.

Indicated wrong phone.

Call support again.Even with a case number they cannot find a new tracking number and cannot verify which phone I am getting, or even it I am getting anything at all.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $53. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tracfone and uploaded a video. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tracfone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tracfone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.