2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Every time I call the 800 number for service I get somebody who speaks broken english, doesn't seem to care about my problem, and if I am lucky enough to get thru their head they don't seem to have any technical expertise anyway so I wonder about the hiring process for customer service agents at tracfone!

And if you want to goto another carrier you can forget about transferring your line of service, so you should just cancel tracfone & get a whole new line of service at your new carrier!

How does tracfone get away with this?

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Website, Long time customer, I was a good deal for my usage, Samsung galaxy phone.

I didn't like: Customer service agents, Tech support, Tracfone customer service, Customer service or the handling of warrantied items.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi WeirdAbyssinian634. This is AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. For us to further assist you with your concerns, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. You can also call us at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

AlexTrac

Hi WeirdAbyssinian634. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our service. Allow us to help you address your issue. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.