Phone is working now, but still waiting on a phone call. I was told someone would call back two different times at certain times and no one called! The phone was not working then!

Phone not dialing out or receiving calls. Second day trying to resolve this. They say it's fixed or they will call and no one does. NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE!!

Hi. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Please know that it is never our goal to let you experience such troubles. We really do understand your frustration, and we are doing our best to provide quality service all throughout the years. Give us a chance to fully evaluate your situation and help you out.

For further assistance, you can chat with us via this link https://www.tracfone.com/support/contact-us.

ID
Little River, South Carolina

Verified Reviewer

Phone was deactivated after I replaced the old sim card with a new sim card.

Update by user Jan 06, 2023

I submitted a review 01/05/2023 to Tracfone, which is currently being reviewed.

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2023
My backup phone was deactivated after I replaced the old sim card with a new sim card. I had 365 Talk/Text/Data paid till 08/07/2023. Phone was cancelled 12/10/22. I called Tracfone customer...

Hi, David B Eyg. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

View more comments
ID
Doral, Florida
Pros
  • No contracts
Cons
  • Customer service
Preferred solution
I would like to have my phone reactivated with the Talk/Text/Data totals of December 05, 2022.

Verified Reviewer

Have been waiting for warranty replacement phone for over 3 weeks.