1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

They pass you around a foreign based service center and expect me to accept their word as truthful and accurate. You never get the same persoh.

This is to their benefiit and causes chaos for clients. Tracfone goal is to steal minutes by keeping you on hold or line to burn minutes. I've asked for replacement minutes and proof of their non payment allegations. I'm a 12 year client being treated poorly for two months which led to an extortion of monies from me and a change in phone number.

Great customer,right? They only use auto reply or deny my request for replacement minutes. I'm out $175 and several hundred minutes and was without phone service for two months.

No one with Tracfone will help. Lie,deny is their or auto reply is Tractone'solution to any problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Customer Care.

I liked: Pay as you go.

I didn't like: Foreign based customer service refusal to add stolen minutes.

Comments

I invested many days and hours with complaints of Trac Phone stealing my minutes. Began with over 5600 minutes and in a couple days my balance was 0.

Customer service does not care and that was a quote.

Do not use Trac Phone. It is a big RIP off.

AlexTrac
to Anonymous #1688197

Hi. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I want to extend my sincere apology for the negative experience that you had with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

AlexTrac

Hi at1time. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience we may have caused you. I understand where you are coming from and how frustrating this has been on your end. Despite this trouble, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the many years of doing business with us. We are looking forward for more years with you as one of our valued customers.

We would really want to fix the problem about your minutes and hope that you would allow us to do so. Please contact us through chat at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH for further assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help keywords with valuable information. Thank you.