Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Trafone

Is there a location in seattle where i can go to get my tracfone activated

AlexTrac

Hi user86488568. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I read you post on this blog and I want to help you. To further assist you with your concern, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

cannot order reconditioned phone

I filled out all the information and it will not "continue" when clicked. all the info is correct. I really would like this phone.

Tower used

What tower service do you use for zip code 28625

AlexTrac

Hi SteadfastDuck. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I read your post on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Show

hi, i have a tracfone lg 306g, and all of the sudden it started making phantom calls to one number today

had to turn it off. this number has called me in the past, but i've ignored it but left it in call history, all with inserting it into contacts, to figure out who or what it was.

i've never actually called the number, but today, all of a sudden my phone makes multiple calls to it, itself. so, figure'd i'd ask is it contacts and / or call history that is somehow someway doing this? and why now?

it never did before! thank you, sincerely, thomas :)

Questions 4