Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I get international text and call

Hi, I already have a smart tracfone. It's great. I would like to no if there is any way to get international texting?

Garry Leigh
#1937962
According to the TracFone faq section, you can receive international calls to your TracFone cellphone. The same amount of minutes should be deducted as when you receive a call from a local phone.
To use the TracFone International Long Distance you should dial the access number 305-938-5673 (from Alaska, Hawaii, and the U.S. Virgin Islands dial 305-938-5673 instead) and follow the instructions.
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

I need to get my puk code for my sim card

by Jennifer P

I can't get in my phone unless I have my puk code

View

How can l get my number back

Why can't they check my records? Been with Tracfone 11 years.

Garry Leigh
In order to reactivate your phone you should:
  • go to TracFone.com
  • Click "Activate/Reactivate Transfer"
  • Choose TracFone Phone Activate
  • Click "Activate with a new phone number or reactivate my TracFone service"
  • Click "Submit"
  • Follow the instructions to activate your phone

What phone can I use

by Davontay

If I was to get the $25 plan with 500 talk, 500 mb internet, and 1000 text will I be able to use my iPhone?

cannot order reconditioned phone

I filled out all the information and it will not "continue" when clicked. all the info is correct. I really would like this phone.

AlexTrac
Hi SatisfiedGrizzlyBear319. I'm Alex from TracFone wireless. I noticed your post on this blog, and I want to help you. To further discuss the details of your concern, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Tower used

What tower service do you use for zip code 28625

AlexTrac
Hi SteadfastDuck. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless. I read your post on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

Trafone

Is there a location in seattle where i can go to get my tracfone activated

AlexTrac
Hi user86488568. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless. I read you post on this blog and I want to help you. To further assist you with your concern, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.
View

hi, i have a tracfone lg 306g, and all of the sudden it started making phantom calls to one number today

by Armenta

had to turn it off. this number has called me in the past, but i've ignored it but left it in call history, all with inserting it into contacts, to figure out who or what it was.

i've never actually called the number, but today, all of a sudden my phone makes multiple calls to it, itself. so, figure'd i'd ask is it contacts and / or call history that is somehow someway doing this? and why now?

it never did before! thank you, sincerely, thomas :)

Questions 8