I have (according to my phone) 7 days of service left and 1648 minutes

Apparentaly, because of lack of use, they purged my phone of my time. The SIM card expired, so I replaced it.

Now, they say they're unable to restore my minutes even after I bought and paid for them. This is theft!

They said is was part of the terms of service they could purge minutes. Well shouldn't they be able to restore them?

After numerous calls, being cut off many times, speaking with Kathryn, Mary, Andrea, Paulino, Brad, Jerecho, Maricar, and finally Jason (supposedly the top banana in this particular boiler room), still, no returned minutes.

The ticket number is 1184616175 if anyone in real management wants to verify thisl

I am completely disgusted. Shame on Tracfone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Inability to restore minutes.

Preferred solution: simply restore my minutes and renew service before expiration. .

Comments

I suspect this is just another rabbit hole, but I will follow-through.If they fix this to my satisfaction, I will post their good service

AlexTrac

Hi finickyboa. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We would like to review your account and resolve the issue with your lost minutes. Please contact us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.