Due to 2G migration, had no choice but to upgrade phones for my husband and I. Bought 2 new iPhone 6ses.

1 works great, but the 2nd one didn't come on, light up or charge after inserting SIM card. Contacted Trac-fone and was told they don't exchange or repair iphones. I was instructed to go to an apple store or contact apple to mail phone in for repair.

All I wanted was a simple exchange, not given the run around. I have been a trac-fone customer for over 15 years but after this, I will start looking for another phone service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: an exchange for the identical phone.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi AwakeBostonTerrier399. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I'm very sorry that you are displeased with the service. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

AlexTrac

Hi AwakeBostonTerrier399. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I'm really sorry for what happened to your phones. We are determined to help you resolve your issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.