10K views
3.7

I own a tracfone w376 G Motorola phone.Tracfone sent me an e-mail stating that by april 28 2016 my phone will be cut off if i don't call and start a new phone exchange for a new updated phone with a G-3 system.

I now have a G-2 system. After many calls with a ticket # nobody can tell me what kind of a phone model I will be receiving in exchange for my older model.

Also when speaking to a representative of Tracfone the sound level is so low that I have to ask the representative to please speak louder.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good but not happy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tracfone phone service. Tracfone needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tracfone phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tracfone.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Kingman, Arizona, United States #1196252

I've got a subordinate for life phone and I spent a lot of money on my phone(it's kinda like a blackberry with the full keyboard on it full time,also service till 2035 or something like that. What happens then?

to Anonymous #1196621

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Bayville, New Jersey, United States #1191583

ANY HELP AVAILABLE TO GET MY PHONE?

Bayville, New Jersey, United States #1191581

I have been calling every 48 hours, they have had my phone since july 11. Keep getting the runaround

And I have NO PHONE. SO PISSED.

to LINDA #1191930

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Hope Valley, Rhode Island, United States #1181929

The "new" phone I received is useless, as were the reps.that I spoke to.

After 4 calls they still seemed to think that I would believe that there were millions of customers waiting for phones and that they had none in the warehouse. The phone I received is one with no flip cover. It is so flat that the keys get activated at the least touch. My battery keeps going dead because of that fact.

Hope other people have better luck than I did.

to Anonymous Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1182645

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

to AlexTrac Auburn, New York, United States #1186193

I am starting to think that Alex is the only one working for Tracfone.

to AlexTrac Bayville, New Jersey, United States #1191588

ticket number 1141905210-my phone was received on 07/11/16.

lindaferrigan@comcast.net

please check and see what can be done. been 3 weeks now.

to Anonymous #1191956

Hi. The replacement phone has been shipped out. To further discuss the details of the shipment, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.