10K views
3.7

I own a tracfone w376 G Motorola phone. Tracfone sent me an e-mail stating that by april 28 2016 my phone will be cut off if i don't call and start a new phone exchange for a new updated phone with a G-3 system.

I now have a G-2 system. After many calls with a ticket # nobody can tell me what kind of a phone model I will be receiving in exchange for my older model.

Also when speaking to a representative of Tracfone the sound level is so low that I have to ask the representative to please speak louder.

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Kingman, Arizona, United States #1196252

I've got a subordinate for life phone and I spent a lot of money on my phone(it's kinda like a blackberry with the full keyboard on it full time,also service till 2035 or something like that. What happens then?

to Anonymous #1196621

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. To further assist you, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Bayville, New Jersey, United States #1191583

ANY HELP AVAILABLE TO GET MY PHONE?

Bayville, New Jersey, United States #1191581

I have been calling every 48 hours, they have had my phone since july 11. Keep getting the runaround

And I have NO PHONE. SO PISSED.

to LINDA #1191930

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Hope Valley, Rhode Island, United States #1181929

The "new" phone I received is useless, as were the reps. that I spoke to.

After 4 calls they still seemed to think that I would believe that there were millions of customers waiting for phones and that they had none in the warehouse. The phone I received is one with no flip cover. It is so flat that the keys get activated at the least touch. My battery keeps going dead because of that fact.

Hope other people have better luck than I did.

to Anonymous Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1182645

to AlexTrac Auburn, New York, United States #1186193

I am starting to think that Alex is the only one working for Tracfone.

to AlexTrac Bayville, New Jersey, United States #1191588

ticket number 1141905210-my phone was received on 07/11/16.

lindaferrigan@comcast.net

please check and see what can be done. been 3 weeks now.

to Anonymous #1191956

Hi. The replacement phone has been shipped out. To further discuss the details of the shipment, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1179838

yes know how you feel

Newark, Delaware, United States #1178074

I agree with your comments. I too had a miserable time with the call back.

The person couldn't find my account even after I gave them the info from the post card sent to MY ATTENTION with all their info on it. I even told them I needed to talk to somebody else that knew what they were doing Preferably a Supervisor. I did get a call back but the results were NO better.

I said that they may cancel the telephone account I coundn't even DO THAT. I suggested that a recording of this feasco be sent to the Company President so that they can straighten this part of their business since it is giving second thoughts on this company and their compatence and keeping their customers!!!!!!

Waynesville, Missouri, United States #1177394

Why can't they hire people with good English--can't understand anything they say!!! Will go with a different company.

to Anonymous Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1177622

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I also have a track phone service is good thru 2046 without spending any money for more minutes I use it as my second phone because it works in areas where the other one doesn't if they're going to basically charge the same but if they're going to raise their pricing and change everything that forces me to continue paying on this phone they're going to get sued

I have the same problem with the replacement phone they provided me with as well , it is a piece of junk . People have a hard time hearing me and the phone is very small, I had a great phone it was a slide out keyboard which was good for me , cause I'm disabled , this reples

to Anonymous #1171717

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I did it and had no problems. Lady was very helpful.

I received a phone message telling me I need an update also. I called the number they left 1-888-361-2599 which is no longer in sevice.

to Anonymous #1165412