2.6
Style and Design

Originally, we bought two Tracfones. .

The company put both on the same number even though we opened two accounts. From then on, there was nothing but trouble. When I tried to put more minutes in my phone, I found that they put the minutes in the wrong account which was already closed.

Although customer service was polite and patient, they couldn't resolve this problem and I wound up getting out of Tracfone altogether because no matter how many phone cards I bought, I never got the service added to my Tracfone. I give this company an extremely poor rating for product and customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Account.

Reason of review: account information tangled with a second account which they couldn't fix.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.