Trac fone sent a new sim card for a new phone but it says not registered and I can not use phone.They will not let me speak to a rep or real person about this I do not want to lose the cost of the cell plus the airtime card, but I can not think of anything else to do.

I keep calling the service number for help and am getting nothing. If this company wants a good review from me they better make this mess right.

Please do not buy this product or service, unless you are able to waste your money.ac

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tracfone. The most disappointing about tracfone cell phone service at Tracfone was no resolution to my problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tracfone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tracfone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.