I am beyond words to explain this deplorable customer service! Over 6 wks ago my phone was D/C due to it being on the old network.

I get this but then everything else goes wrong. I was not notified my phone was to be turned off (apparently I was emailed but I don't have any message). So I go to use the phone one day and it doesn't work, prompting my call to them. This is when I learn of phones demise.

I was given a tracking # and told I would receive my replacemt phone in 10-14 days. I balked about the delay to no avail. Long story short.... I have called 3 more times and still no phone.

What's worse that tracking # was a farce, they don't have any phones to send out "due to demand". WT!?!? You're a phone company. Anyway, I just got through to the corporate office where my ticket has been "escalated".

The kicker, I have to call back to check on the status, no one there will be informing me ...LAME!! Still no guarantee I'm getting a phone anytime soon.

Had enough! Next call to BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: EVERYTHING ASSOC'D WITH TRACFONE.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 14, 2016.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble.

To further assist you in resolving your issue, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.