Craig, Colorado
5.0

I purchased a new Tracfone on 6.24.15 and called the appropriate number to switch service from my old Tracfone that was 8 years old and having issues.It took some time to transfer since the accent of the service person was difficult to understand .

My old cell was immediately turned off and neither the new or old one has worked since . I have made several attempts online to have the issue resolved but to no avail . I did notice thru the website that 2 months has been added to my service . It's 9.19.15 and I am still without service .

This was the one of the biggest electronic mistakes of my life !

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. fhlc1995 is overall dissatisfied with Tracfone. The most disappointing about tracfone service transfer at Tracfone was awful customer service , but reviewer liked price of phone. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tracfone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tracfone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.