I HAVE HAD DECENT SERVICE WITH TRACFONE FOR YEARS NOW I CANT MAKE OR RECEIVE PHONE CALLS FROM THE SAME LOCATION THAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN.I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO GET A NEW SIM CARD THAT WOULD BETTER COVER MY AREA.

THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE IT IN 24/48 HOURS . A WEEK LATER I WAS STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE IT. WHEN IT FINALLY ARRIVED I WENT TO ACTIVATE AND AFTER 3 REPS AND HOURS ON THE PHONE I STILL WAS NOT ABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS. I WAS TOLD OH WELL I GUESS YOU DONT GET SERVICE IN YOUR AREA.

AFTER REQUESTING A MANAGER I WAS TOLD BY A CORPORATE MEMBER THAT I COULD BUY ANOTHER PHONE CMEI TYPE AND THEY WOULD REFUND ME THE PURCHASE PRICE AND THE PRICE OF THE CARDS I BOUGHT MANUALLY. AND EVEN NOTED IT IN THE SYSTEM. NOW IM BEING TOLD BY JUAN THAT IS NOT TRUE . I WILL NOT RECEIVE A PENNY.

JUAN ISNT A MANAGER BUT HE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING. EVEN AFTER I MADE HIM READ THE NOTES BACK TO ME HE STILL SAID IT DOESNT MATER WHAT THE MANAGER SAID IN THE NOTES THEY WILL NOT HONOR THE CORPORATE MANAGERS NOTES. SO FAR IVE BEEN ON THE PHONE FOR 1 HOUR 27 MINUTES IN THIS CALL ALONE. ITS A DISGRACE !!!

JUAN ALSO SAID THAT HE DONT KNOW WHY THEY SENT ME A NEW CARD THAT THATS NOT THE PROBLEM.

I TOLD HIM THEY ALSO HAVE THE WRONG ZIP CODE LISTED AND HE STATED IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT ZIP CODE IM IN THERE ALL THE SAME.IT CERTAINLY LOOKS LIKE JUANS ON THE WAY TO THE TOP.

Review about: Tracfone Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.