2.5
Style and Design

I have been a TracPhone customer for many years.I recently replaced my old TracPhone with a new one about a week ago.

In that week the new phone has locked up 3 times. The only way to get it working again is to take out the battery and reinstall it again. I called them and they will only replace it is after they receive the old one back. In other words they want me to go without a phone for two or three weeks while they will replace it.

I told them I would return it in the box the replacement came that same day but they are not willing to do that.I will never get another phone them.

Review about: Tracfone Replacement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States #1200323

Hi, I just got a safelink alcatel cell phone.

It needs unlock the keypad every 30 seconds!

How to solve the nuisance?

Thank you!

Carl

AlexTrac
to Anonymous #1201183

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. To assist you in resolving your issue, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

AlexTrac

Hi.I am Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I notice your inquiry and would like to be of assistance. For further information, please send us an email to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us.Thanks.