Brodhead, Wisconsin

Whenever I get a replacement Net10 phone or have a technical issue with a phone I already have I am continually put on successive holds which last much longer than promised.The staff are seemingly incompetent and frequently have to wait for their computer systems to update "my" information.

Today I bought a new LG900G to replace my LG600G at CVS in Cooperstown, NY.

It will not activate. They said they could send me a new one in 3 to 5 days but in the mean time my old Net10 phone was deactivated in transferring the old days (54) and minutes (1528.5) to my new, inoperative, phone. Now I am without cell phone service. I asked to speak with a supervisor after dealing with the most recent incompetent who assured me that would take 1 minute.

I waited 10 minutes, got stuck in a que, and gave up in disgust.

I have sent Tracfone, the parent company, a complaint.I usually only get good service when I contact Tracfone corporate rather than customer service with Net10.

Review about: Tracfone Replacement.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments