Whenever I get a replacement Net10 phone or have a technical issue with a phone I already have I am continually put on successive holds which last much longer than promised.The staff are seemingly incompetent and frequently have to wait for their computer systems to update "my" information.
Today I bought a new LG900G to replace my LG600G at CVS in Cooperstown, NY.
It will not activate. They said they could send me a new one in 3 to 5 days but in the mean time my old Net10 phone was deactivated in transferring the old days (54) and minutes (1528.5) to my new, inoperative, phone. Now I am without cell phone service. I asked to speak with a supervisor after dealing with the most recent incompetent who assured me that would take 1 minute.
I waited 10 minutes, got stuck in a que, and gave up in disgust.
I have sent Tracfone, the parent company, a complaint.I usually only get good service when I contact Tracfone corporate rather than customer service with Net10.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lg900G Cell Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "wanted phone with wifi connectivity - purchased a tracfone U671c had it activated and my air time transferred --- then trouble began --- the new phone received messages only..."
- "Paid $180 to Sear carpet clean to clean my carpet yesterday 10/24/14, now after the 24 hrs, the carpet looks like unclean at all as I can the tech she..."
- "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..."
- "This software does not work as advertised, numerous claims of functionality do not work, including the remote camera, and the call recording. There is a significant delay between data reaching..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."