I bought a (smart phone?) and transferred my min and days from old phone to this phone on Aug 27 2016. Minutes were in excess of 4500 and days were in excess of 2years.

I use the phone only for in car and when Im out in the yard for emergency only. my children and grandchildren think grandpa doesn't have enough time or days on phone, so I get a lot of cards to use. Used phone last week and had over 4000 minutes and 2 years of time on it. Tried to use phone last night, and was informed my account was empty and to add time.

Where did it go? Called and was informed account was empty and asked to talk to (supervisor?) next person at the counter in the boiler room. Was told by WITNEY (supervisor for the moment) that she checked with another department and yes my account was empty. I asked what happened and no answer is available.

Must be my fault as there computers show my account is empty. Nothing they can do. I have been a customer for over 10 years, and was never treated like today.

Another Mexican business ripping America. Hope they go bankrupt..

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Account.

I didn't like: Non speaking american cs reps, Not attempting to fix problem.

• Tracfone Horrible Customer Service

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.