2.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with Tracfone for close to 20 years.I love their service until you need help.

Their customer service department is simply the worst I've ever encountered anywhere. English is always a second language & you need a minimum of 40 minutes to even begin to get help. I recently purchased a new phone, activated it & transferred my phone number to it. Within 2 days I knew that I was not going to be happy with this phone (poor quality & trouble holding a charge) so I transferred my number back to my previous phone.

I noted my minutes before the transfer & I had 337 minutes & 371 texts. I use this phone very rarely, so these amounts will last me probably until Christmas. On 6/10 the transfer showed as completed with all of my information correct, but when I tried to make a call or text I received the message "please had minutes". I called CSR & was on the phone with BeBe for 38 minutes only to have her tell me that I needed to call back in 24 hours because she couldn't help me.

On 6/12 I called & after only 30 minutes on the phone the young man whom I could barely understand was able to get my phone working. However, when I checked my minutes (both calls to CSR where from my landline) my balance had fallen to 91 minutes & 92 texts.

I sent an email to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com which I found on one of these forums on 6/14 and have not received any further contact.Unfortunately I think it's time for me to dump Tracfone.

Review about: Tracfone Service Transfer.

Preferred solution: I want my minutes & texts back.

I liked: Cheap decent service.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. Thank you.