Ortonville, Minnesota
1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This start on July 19-21 last month when I wasn't getting no signal for no reason then on Aug. 1st I email them saying that I'm not getting a signal and waiting for a reply that took about 2-3 days later.

So I got a reply from them saying that they try to call the phone that had no signal and after 4-6 times replying back to them saying that you can't call the phone because there no signal every time.

Now about month later I'm still not getting help from them.

I even look at the phone coverage area showing that I'm in the coverage area for the phone. But learn that I'm not the only one who not getting no signal so there wrong here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I liked the price of the phone, Price of phone.

I didn't like: Absolute poor customer service, Worst customer service ever.

Comments

AlexTrac
#1201796

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Night-X
to AlexTrac Watertown, South Dakota, United States #1201833

I already email that turn out to be a failure. So what make you think that emailing again will work out this time?

to AlexTrac #1564314

you call no help

AlexTrac
to tony call #1566112

Hi tony call. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.