Ortonville, Minnesota

This start on July 19-21 last month when I wasn't getting no signal for no reason then on Aug.1st I email them saying that I'm not getting a signal and waiting for a reply that took about 2-3 days later.

So I got a reply from them saying that they try to call the phone that had no signal and after 4-6 times replying back to them saying that you can't call the phone because there no signal every time.

Now about month later I'm still not getting help from them.

I even look at the phone coverage area showing that I'm in the coverage area for the phone.But learn that I'm not the only one who not getting no signal so there wrong here.

I liked: I liked the price of the phone, Price of phone.

I didn't like: Absolute poor customer service, Worst customer service ever.

1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $60
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Submit review

Comments

AlexTrac
#1201796

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Night-X

I already email that turn out to be a failure. So what make you think that emailing again will work out this time?