Ortonville, Minnesota
1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This start on July 19-21 last month when I wasn't getting no signal for no reason then on Aug.1st I email them saying that I'm not getting a signal and waiting for a reply that took about 2-3 days later.

So I got a reply from them saying that they try to call the phone that had no signal and after 4-6 times replying back to them saying that you can't call the phone because there no signal every time.

Now about month later I'm still not getting help from them.

I even look at the phone coverage area showing that I'm in the coverage area for the phone.But learn that I'm not the only one who not getting no signal so there wrong here.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Night-X is quite happy with i liked the price of the phone and price of phone and stated that there is a room for improvement of absolute poor customer service and worst customer service ever. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tracfone mobile phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Tracfone needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tracfone mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tracfone.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac
#1201796

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Night-X
to AlexTrac Watertown, South Dakota, United States #1201833

I already email that turn out to be a failure. So what make you think that emailing again will work out this time?