I have been a Tracfone user for the last 8 years with no issues until today. I ported my home number over to my wife's phone.

Once the number was changed over, the phone wouldn't activate. The account balance showed nothing, when there should have been 604 minutes there. Tracfone claimed there was no time showing on the phone number when the request was made to make the change. After 2 calls they still wouldn't budge on trying to get me satisfied.

If they had said something going in like, "You will be charged XX number of minutes for the change-over", I would have taken it a lot better. But to make the minutes vanish due to incompetency and then not buck up and take the blame and resolve my complaint is total BS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Account.

Preferred solution: Restoration of the 604 minutes I lost due to their incompetence..

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.