I got help at Tracfone

I recently encountered a horrible customer service experience with Tracfone's cusotmer service.At the time I thought I was completely in the right and argued quite a bit with the customer service rep, even her supervisor too.

I was trying to use a promo code when I added my double minute airtime card and did not receive my 200 minutes. The rep kept telling me that I didn't qualify for the promo. After several minutes of some back and forth, I hung up and decided and search the web for help. I came accross the following phone number 1-800-876-5753 that went to Tracfones corporate office, to their Executive Resolution team.

I fully expected to have another round of being told I didn't qualify for the promo minutes. I was pleasantly suprised to get a rep that was professional and knowledgable. She explained that I had purchased the wrong double minute card for the promo I was trying to use. If only the original rep told me.

My recommendation to anyone else having a hard time with Tracfone customer service is to use this number 1-800-876-5753!

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 43 Yes 43 42 No 42
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 30 #1192499 Red Oak, Texas

I have been trying to get my phone working for 2 weeks and now iI found out it's going to by another day may be to see if this fixed the phone

Jul 31 #1192719

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

jimmie

Aug 01 #1193422 Red Oak, Texas

Dear alex I was just told it was going to be 24more hours! to fix my phone it may be fix they are grapsing at straws .

Jul 26 #1190393

My husband has been trying to get his replacement phone for 7 weeks! All he gets is the same thing when they receive the phone from the manufacturer they will send it to him! I tried calling corporate and got the same answer. I will try again tomorrow to talk to someone in the corporate offices.

Jul 29 #1191936

Mar 11 #1125670

I am exhausted with Tracfone Customer Service. I have spent probably 3-4 hours on the phone with them from work over the last week, and things aren't getting any better. I am trying to get my home LAN line ported over to my cell phone, and the latest escapade has resulted in me not only showing 0 minutes (I had 381 minutes, 527 message, and 539 MG of data available), but they had me buy a 30 minute card because they said after deactivating my phone or something, that I needed a PIN or code or something, and that would need to come from a new card. My phone simply shows "No service". I am ready to cry.

Mar 12 #1126164

Pissofpersonhere

Dec 31, 2015 #1086539

Tracfone needs to get better English speaking people.. They just cost me over 5000 minutes.. I'm pissed... I spoke with 3 different people who didn't know chit...

Jan 02 #1087328

Dec 30, 2015 #1086373

Totally worthless.We tried to switch to another tracfone. We purchased the phone, called customer service were on the 3 hours to no avail. In the process of all of this (numerous calls)we were told that we lost all the minutes we had left on our plan and could not switch back to our original phone.

Dec 31, 2015 #1086545

Same thing here... I had this service for years...

Jan 02 #1087329

Jan 02 #1087327

Dec 07, 2015 #1075338 Forest Park, Illinois

I tried the number you provided but it simply re-routes back the their "general customer service" people. I already was in contact with Tracfone corporate headquarters (after being transferred) and was asked to fax over my info, which I did, and have yet to hear back from him or anyone in corporate headquarters. No one will transfer me back. So looks like I'll be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Nov 09, 2015 #1060725 Secaucus, New Jersey

I too have had a very bad experience with TracFone. For over two months now I tried to get my landline phone transferred over after paying about $300.00 for them to complete the transfer. I received several calls stating that Charter has not released the number due to the address. After several weeks I contacted Charter and thought the issue had finally been resolved. After purchasing two TracFone phones and five to six hours back a Wal-Mart They've lost my number, giving me someone else's number and minutes and I've lost a number I've had over thirty years. On Friday 11-06-2015 we were transferred from Roberto @ 4:02 to Jose @ 4:27, to Lori Anne @ 4:47 to Quincy @ 5:15. to Celso @ 5:21 To Maan of the refund team @ 5:26. Is this really the way you treat your customers?

2 0 Reply
Bettye Spraggins

Nov 09, 2015 #1060727 Dalton, Georgia

I'm not anonymous, my name is Bettye Spraggins who lives in Dalton Ga. Can be reached at 706-532-5163 or 706-313-2923. Unfortunately my 706-226-0465 has been disconnected or no longer in service.

Nov 09, 2015 #1060836

Nov 09, 2015 #1060835

RED

Oct 29, 2015 #1055604 Logan, Ohio

Red, again! I forgot to mention in last report it went to a Samsung- strait talk plan!!!

Feb 09 #1108907

wow, Red, hate to tell you, but Straight-talk --- is a Tracfone spin-off.

1-20 of 76 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.