4.1K views

I recently encountered a horrible customer service experience with Tracfone's cusotmer service.At the time I thought I was completely in the right and argued quite a bit with the customer service rep, even her supervisor too.

I was trying to use a promo code when I added my double minute airtime card and did not receive my 200 minutes. The rep kept telling me that I didn't qualify for the promo. After several minutes of some back and forth, I hung up and decided and search the web for help. I came accross the following phone number 1-800-876-5753 that went to Tracfones corporate office, to their Executive Resolution team.

I fully expected to have another round of being told I didn't qualify for the promo minutes. I was pleasantly suprised to get a rep that was professional and knowledgable. She explained that I had purchased the wrong double minute card for the promo I was trying to use. If only the original rep told me.

My recommendation to anyone else having a hard time with Tracfone customer service is to use this number 1-800-876-5753!

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

TRACFONE HAS HIRED TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO SPEAK ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE AND HAS NOT TRAINED THEM PROPERLY. MY PHONE STARTED ACTING UP AND ALL I GOT WAS LIP SERVICE; NOT ONE PERSON GAVE ME THE SAME ANSWER. THEY ARE ALL SORRY FOR MY INCONVENIENCE BUT WERE UNABLE TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.

I bought a new tracfone over a month ago and I've had 3 replacement SIM cards waiting on the fourth.I was told I need a coma device but since I bought my phone at a retail store I cannot get it replaced by customer service.

I've been with Trafone for 17 years and cannot believe that this issue cannot be resolved.If the device I bought doesn't work in my area why is it sold in my area?????

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1261052

What a freaking nightmare.Just trying to transfer to a new phone.

Tracfone completely screwed up. Changed phone number, disconnected old phone.

Tried to fix it and ended up changing our provider.What in the *** does it take for someone to LISTEN and fix this!!

to Anonymous #1261381

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to Anonymous #1299903

I had the same problem.

Mount Shasta, California, United States #1254182

I have been trying sense Oct 2016.Everything on second sims card still no service.

I have been called a liar. No ones help.

I have tryed every email.Still no service.

to Anonymous #1256445

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.Thank you.

Red Oak, Texas, United States #1192499

I have been trying to get my phone working for 2 weeks and now iI found out it's going to by another day may be to see if this fixed the phone

to Anonymous #1192719

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

to AlexTrac Red Oak, Texas, United States #1193422

Dear alex I was just told it was going to be 24more hours! to fix my phone it may be fix they are grapsing at straws .