I am pissed at HSN with my tracfone order .The order was presented as being triple for life minutes and because I did nto open the packe and discover this ..I am out those extra minutes.
HSN did not mentin the 60 day activation period while chirping the benefits of this phine . HSN , you suck ...no more for me . QVC all the way from now on.
while those TV hosts are chirping about the benefits of this procduvt , do they tell yo that you must activate within 60 days ....Not on your life .
I called simply wireless and they said the info was given on air .I thimnk they are not telling the truth ,.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I damaged my previous Tracfone and bought a replacement. I called in to have the new phone activated and to have the minutes transferred. After 2.5 hours of..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I have been using DHL for over 5 years, I have to admit that their non US service is great, once packages leave the US they get delivered on time...."
- "Ordered goods and tracked my package through the UPS website. The package was transported by ground very quickly (OH to NH in a day), but then just stopped. My package..."
- "I brought in my grandmother's wedding ring (it's over 90 years old, she passed away, so this is all I have left from her) on July 18 to the store..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."
- "OMG why did I not see this website yesterday before I ordered my Sister flowers for her birthday that did not arrive on her day. They arrived 7am this..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."