5.2K views

I am pissed at HSN with my tracfone order .The order was presented as being triple for life minutes and because I did nto open the packe and discover this ..I am out those extra minutes.

HSN did not mentin the 60 day activation period while chirping the benefits of this phine . HSN , you suck ...no more for me . QVC all the way from now on.

while those TV hosts are chirping about the benefits of this procduvt , do they tell yo that you must activate within 60 days ....Not on your life .

I called simply wireless and they said the info was given on air .I thimnk they are not telling the truth ,.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Northridge, California, United States #1124138

By the way

The Minutes are not added by Tracfone.

You will need to redeem minutes from simply wireless.

Call the Number on the RED CARD in your HSN Package and than follow the prompts it's easy.

Your HSN Order Number and Zip Code are you Pin for the Airtime Minutes.

I was under the impression as well that Tracfone gives the Minutes. I ran into a little trouble, but (I was nice, even though I wanted to scream) it was fixed. The People at Tracfone are very good, helpful and knowledgeable...as long as you don't act like a ***.

So if you heed my advise: BREATH and leave your bad behavior at home for a little wile.

It will all work out to your benefit in the end.

Someone told me a long time ago: "Always be nice to the *** on the Switch" when calling a Company and you will get things done.I hope this helps

Northridge, California, United States #1124129

I know they are telling the Truth!

You can go and replay the Video...

Besides, the information in regards to the 60 days is right there in your Package with the Phone.

Also simply wireless is absolutely fabulous.I had a bit of a Problem with Tracfone and they fixed it promptly.

However you need to be nice and ask nicely.

If you act like a ***, no one will help you.

Remember with Sugar you catch Flies... If People would READ there instruct ructions and ask the HSN People for info everything would run smoothly. I've purchased most likely 15 or 16 Tracfones in the past few years.

Android is not as easy set up as the others.You need to call Tracfone to help with the transition and porting your Number.

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1122500

NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING BECAUSE IT PASSED 60 DAY T IIME .. I 'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHE TRACPHONE OR BUY ANYTHING FROM HSN EVER AGAIN. I FEEL SOMEONE SHOULD BE MORE CUSTIOMER ORIENTED TTHTEN WHAT I HAVE JUST GONE THROUGH

to Anonymous #1122870

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

the same thing happen to me,i had my phone ,stopped working,i had the insurance,they gave me a refund,so I bought the same phone from hsn,it came so I transferred my number an remaing minutes on the phone,the tracfone,an I gave the tracfone rep,my imfomation,for my my ,minutes an year servce for the new phone I had just bought from them,the rep,didnt ad my promotional 1200 text 1200 data,1200 min,so amonth later,my phone ,stopped working,it was out of servce ,when I called,an talked to hsn,the said I should be able to do it online,i talked to hsn ,6times back an forth with tracfone,an they said I have to email hsncare ,to try to get ,my promotional mins,im so tiered,of this,i bought a lots of things from them,i still have the phone on flex pay,an cant use it,

to Anonymous #1122871

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

NO!!your wrong thy made it vary clear you have

60 days to activate the phone.

im curious i cant even unlock my phone anyone with this problem with the HSN +

Tracfone?

to Anonymous #1087337

to Anonymous #1088697

ye, I got one and sent it back, -100$, looked nice, but would not program etc. a big bag of b/s courtney