2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Just trying to make a routine change in my card so that I could upkeep with my previous plan. Ended up being on the phone for an hour and a half because of the manner in which the system is organized.

The people themselves were fine, but even the simplest call into their customer service is always AT LEAST an hour. Had five extra charges onto my account during the phone call that had to be refunded.

I asked if there was someone to talk to about giving a customer service review and they told me no. I feel this company does not care at all about how their customers feel.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Were able to get me the previous plan i had.

I didn't like: It took one and a half hours on with customer service.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi BusyPolecat. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our customer service. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Let us further check your account so we can provide a thorough explanation and concrete resolution. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH or you can also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-867-7183.

to AlexTrac #1504289

This is what I mean! They want me to call their customer service line to complain about their customer service.

I asked to talk to someone when I was on the phone originally and they told me I couldn't. No way I'm wasting my time with that, if you want to talk to me about it send me an email address I can contact, I don't have the time to wait