2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Worst customer service I have ever received. I have had a tracfone account for over 10 years.

Decided to upgrade to a smartphone. Original On-line order was easy. Phone received, existing cell phone number transferred, entered pin # from $125.00 service plan. Info.

Stated phone was activated. The phone Would not make any calls without asking for a valid credit card. Called Tracfone and spent 50 minutes while rep tried to update my phone. He said he couldn’t do it.

So would send me a replacement phone. Two weeks later the exact same thing happened, but now they have NO RECORD of the phone # that has been used for 8 years - it has been deactivated. No record of $125.00 service card as their computer shows it as having been used!! Spoke with “manager” who kept repeating I would need to buy new service plan As that one I had was used.

Argh. She would not transfer me to her manager and transferred me to refunds. Same thing happened.cant refund cost of phone and service card without phone and the phone has no record of the $ 125.00 service payment.

Total joke. I don’t mind if customer service is in a foreign country as long as they know what they are doing.

They don’t.

Going to print out all order forms and send to corporate office to get my $146.75 back! It looks like I will be going to another company after years of loyal service!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Cell Phone Upgrade.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi DistantBorderTerrier. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue that you have experienced. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.