1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

First I purchased a sim kit and airtime one mile from my house. It didn't work/poor reception in two unlocked cell phones.

I called them. They seemed to think that I may have better luck with one of their dedicated phones. So back to the store and bought one. Except this did not have a sim ergo "dedicated".

No problem customer service transferred the airtime. This was the last of the "easy"! The phone go one bar in the driveway. Inside the house no reception.

Talked for hours with sales, customer service even a "senior supervisor". Restarted the phone dozens of time, programmed from afar NO LUCK! Then senior supervisor said I have to get a phone that works with a Tmobile sim or a phone that works with Verizon! WHAT!?

I was even willing to buy another Tracfone (forgive me God!) but according to the supervisor none of their phones under $100 would work for me!

WHAT?! It is by far one of the most frustrating companies to work with and as the supervisor's "don't give a s*it attitude" shows a demoralized company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Some employees seemed genuine and tried to help.

I didn't like: Company wont try to make it right and retain customers.

Comments