I bought a Samsung 8 2 years ago through TracFone, the phone died. They told me to return it for a replacement and mailed me a return label.

In the meantime I bought a cheap phone just to have a phone while I waited for my replacement. Instead of replacement my Samsung, they sent me a 2nd cheap phone.

After about 5 hours worth of phone calls to them over the past week and numerous "supervisors", they tell me they have no record of my Samsung, no record of the return label mailed to me and then the phone call would mysteriously disconnect. Now I have 2 cheap phones and they have my Samsung

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Never sent replacement Samsung 8.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

TracFone Cons: Customer service reps are substandard, Not being provided with service purchased, Tracfone refused to correct the problem, How 20 mins was worth pushing me away for, Being hanged up on.

• Defective Tracfone
  • Purposeful Obsolescence

Comments

VagabondSeal750

I bought a SamsungTracFone then got an apple from the TracFone website . The sales person said it would be easy to transfer the data And so far it has NOT been easy .

Ive spoken to so many agents that I could not understand and am so fustrated because, they still have not gotten it right . Ive filled out the information online many times My address is incorrect and when I try to correct it goes back to the wrong one .Then, I asked that one phone be discontinued and the data transfered to new phone . Not done and the new phone was put on the old phones email address. Wrong again.

Also on my phone my birthday is wrong all the passwords are now messed up .

Ive have never written a complaint in my life and Im 77 but this is really hard . estherstuckeywoods@yahoo.com

AlexTrac
to VagabondSeal750 #1711698

Hi VagabondSeal750. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

AlexTrac

Hi WebbedArcticHare291. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.