2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Everytime I call the 800-867-7183 number I get a rep who doesn't speak english very good, seems to care less about my problems and I getting ready to cancel my service & goto another carrier!

Also forget about transferring your line to a new carrier as they will try & stop this at all costs!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Customer Care.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi WeirdAbyssinian634. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

AlexTrac

Hi WeirdAbyssinian634. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.