2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Dropped phone calls in the middle of calls as if someone was interfering. No contact conection with international calls even when using a calling card.

Specifically calling to the dominican republic. Loss of connection regularly. When i try to contact tracfone through the given number to recharge i am unable to get through. Call always drop.

With great effort do i have the chance to recharge. Horrible data signal that impede me from using my data minutes that i am paying for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Mobile Phone Service.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi WateryDingo. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble you've encountered with our service. It is with great concern that we received your feedback about the poor service you experienced. We definitely understand how it can be frustrating to sign up for a service, and have it not worked the way you think it should be. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.

to AlexTrac #1627553

954 740 1559. Please contact me to resolve this issue

AlexTrac

Hi WateryDingo. This is Alex from TracFone Wireles.

I read your post and I'm sorry you're having some problems. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so I can provide a concrete resolution.

AlexTrac

Hi WateryDingo. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can provide a concrete resolution.