Resolved

Update by user Jan 07, 2015

Finally got my missing minutes speaking to three more reps. I was transferred to a second-level escalation site.

The representative there was able to add my 3000 minutes to my existing phone. This is been one of the most labor- intensive tasks I have ever been through. The second level rep did with eight people could not do. I recommend highly that you ask for a second level escalation if you're having any problems.

I plan to stay with TracFone but I am very leery of their customer service.

Becareful who you speak to. You're only as good as the last rep that answered.

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2015

My Dad died so we needed to transfer almost 4000 mins to my existing Tracfone. To make a LONG story short I called customer serv 8 days in a row, each time I was told it could be done, but so far only a 1000 mins hv transferred!

As I type I am on the phone again with them. They gave me a 2nd tier tech support number, spoke to a Meg WHO HUNG UP ON ME. She wanted me to get a new SIM card and purchase an airtime card plus she said I had to reactivate Dad's line to save the 4000 mins. I refuse to give up.

Still on hold with regular cust serv. I will keep you posted....

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Sim Card.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Rude customer service people, Service while trying add minutes, Unempowered service reps.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com. Thank you.

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.