Coverage Area
Style and Design

Phone was shutoff when i was never with tracfone or safelink used my information and was violated rights by customer service. Filed a claim just to get them to do job right. Worst company and stupid employees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi FailingCichlid444. This is AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can help you get this resolved. You can also call us at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

AlexTrac

Hi FailingCichlid444. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.