64 views
Verified Reviewer

Tracfone sent me an email saying my phone was old and service would be stopped. Bought the latest tracfone, lady at customer service screwed the whole deal up, didn't transfer 5000 minutes (triple on old phone) nor the new 90 day service plan.

She had no idea what she was doing nor spoke so i could understand her. I had her repeat everything. After spending more than 10 hours over the last 2 weeks with tracfone, i am saying never again.

I am truly pissed. DW

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#2032910

Called CS number twice. Both times the CS person had such a poor command of the English language, we could not understand what he was saying.

So... We have a message that keeps popping up "security update needed".

Scam or do we really need this? Only TracFone knows for sure, and they sure are not telling us!

#1970977

This happened to me a little over a year ago. I lost 3500 minutes 33,000 texts and 5MB of data.

I was never able to get anything back because when the person screwed up the transfer, it set everything to zero.

Even though they could see what I had before the transfer, they refused to give apply to the new phone that I bought after the one I had had been stolen. I always felt that Tracfone allow the person who stole my phone to reset a password and setup an account.

#1960756

TF needs to hire workers who are COMPETENT and speak English.Their "customer service " STINKS!

TracFone Reviews