I brought a Sim Card with a one year of service.But I was not offered the chance to keep my original #.

I was only given a customer services# to call to fix the problem. I eventually had to call more than 10x & still not solving my problem. During the calling I was being sutured through difference persons on the sameproblem...bad hostility attitude, on purposely put me waiting on the line to let me hearing them chatting on other side but never getting back to me, when I asked for talking to the manager the response is "wait tail the end of day". When I called back to have a chance to talk to another person.

They created the pouching sound to make the conversation not able to go through...eventually, they told me to buy another ism card if I want to keep my old phone #. I did & called back, the dumb technician ended up transferred the same # to the new one!!! I was so collapse after this, I nagged him (Elbin) to fix the problem. He said I have to go buy another simcard then he can do that for me again but it is only transferring the # but not the services (that means the service I paid for is gone).

Now, I fell into the situation that I spent sism cards & a year of services but neither one of the card is able to be used some how. I called back a couple more times to f/u on this.

But the phone didn't go through any more.Tracfone is a nightmare to me!!!

Review about: Tracfone Sim Card.

I didn't like: Customer services.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.Thank you and have a great day!

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

We are determined to help you get your problem resolved.Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.