Greenville, South Carolina
18.8K views 83 comments

I have ample minutes and days.Battery is fully charged.

Every call I have tried in the last month. I get the error message telling me that call cannot be completed..-34 is error message although the phone shows all bars visible. I like the idea of TracFone but a phone is not good if you can't make calls. The entire error message states "check call restrictions

-34"..

the last time I purchased an additional minutes card, I had to try several times before I could even reach TracFone to add the minutes and days to my phone..not very happy!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tracfone Phone Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States #1298804

I have 2 flip phones which I loved.Samsung SGHT245G.

2G compliant.

I'm heartbroken when I look at them.No service.

They are small and battery life was outstanding.

to Anonymous Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1304675

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States #1298784

Your phone is likely only 2G compliant. Service stopped for that Jan1 2017. You need a 3G compliant phone now

Cleveland, Tennessee, United States #1269912

Someone here mentioned turning phone off then back on.Worked like a charm for me.

1 hour of the call restriction 34, then read this site, rebooted phone.

All back to normal.Thanks

I kept getting the See call restrictions 34 messg.too.

I did what someone else on this blog said, I took out my battery, removed and replaced the sim card and now it works!Thanks

If you look at the screen and it says select network,go to setting and the network, after it runs its search it should come back on line.

grrrrr
to Anonymous Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1259635

Mine doesn't say that. It only shows "Check Call Restrictions - 34"

to grrrrr #1270345

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

I got same 34 code. customer service said I need new phone, she had me enter codes to deactivate phone which "0" out my 331mins and "0" service days and sent new phone.. I've been 2 days, 4 operators and 3hrs today and still on hold trying to retrieve original cell number and 331 minutes..

to Anonymous #1107934

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.