I have ample minutes and days.Battery is fully charged.
Every call I have tried in the last month. I get the error message telling me that call cannot be completed..-34 is error message although the phone shows all bars visible. I like the idea of TracFone but a phone is not good if you can't make calls. The entire error message states "check call restrictions
the last time I purchased an additional minutes card, I had to try several times before I could even reach TracFone to add the minutes and days to my phone..not very happy!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "wanted phone with wifi connectivity - purchased a tracfone U671c had it activated and my air time transferred --- then trouble began --- the new phone received messages only..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "This was in a friend salad 2 days ago olive garden Laurens rd Greenville sc..."
- "My wife and I were with Verizon, our phone service for 6 years was great. april 28 2012 adjustments were made to their frequency output and our service's stopped, a..."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- " In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."
- "Forever 21 has horrible customer service and does not care about their customers. I have filed a complaint 3 times and still have not heard anything. On September 18, I..."