20K views

I have ample minutes and days.Battery is fully charged.

Every call I have tried in the last month. I get the error message telling me that call cannot be completed..-34 is error message although the phone shows all bars visible. I like the idea of TracFone but a phone is not good if you can't make calls. The entire error message states "check call restrictions

-34"..

the last time I purchased an additional minutes card, I had to try several times before I could even reach TracFone to add the minutes and days to my phone..not very happy!

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Comments

I've had tracfone since Dec.23 2004.And I still tracfone.

I am absolutly love it.It's just like they say "NO SURPRISES,

YOUR IN CONTROL"

I'll keep tracfone 4 as long as they will keep me.

I purchased a Tracfone to use for emergencies.When i finally had an emergency, and went to use the phone it wouldnt work.

Now im dead.

*** you Tracfone....you thieves.

to Anonymous #1383066

Me too wtf I want a refund

I have been waiting 2 MONTHS after being approved and STILL NO PHONE!!!!!!!!I've gotten every excuse in the book as to why I still have no service.

Worst customer service ever!!!!! Anybody know a no.

to call to report them????I'm on the government phone.

Miami, Florida, United States #1342789

My phone stopped working (kept getting that 34 error message and no calls in or out) so I contacted Tracfone.They said I needed a new SIM card.

They sent me the new SIM card and found out it could not be activated, so now I have to wait for another one!!! What the heck?

No phone for 2 weeks!!!!!HORRENDOUS!

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States #1298804

I have 2 flip phones which I loved.Samsung SGHT245G.

2G compliant.

I'm heartbroken when I look at them.No service.

They are small and battery life was outstanding.

AlexTrac
to Anonymous Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1304675

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States #1298784

Your phone is likely only 2G compliant. Service stopped for that Jan1 2017. You need a 3G compliant phone now

Cleveland, Tennessee, United States #1269912

Someone here mentioned turning phone off then back on.Worked like a charm for me.

1 hour of the call restriction 34, then read this site, rebooted phone.

All back to normal.Thanks

I kept getting the See call restrictions 34 messg.too.

I did what someone else on this blog said, I took out my battery, removed and replaced the sim card and now it works!Thanks