19.5K views

I have ample minutes and days.Battery is fully charged.

Every call I have tried in the last month. I get the error message telling me that call cannot be completed..-34 is error message although the phone shows all bars visible. I like the idea of TracFone but a phone is not good if you can't make calls. The entire error message states "check call restrictions

-34"..

the last time I purchased an additional minutes card, I had to try several times before I could even reach TracFone to add the minutes and days to my phone..not very happy!

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

I purchased a Tracfone to use for emergencies.When i finally had an emergency, and went to use the phone it wouldnt work.

Now im dead.

*** you Tracfone....you thieves.

I have been waiting 2 MONTHS after being approved and STILL NO PHONE!!!!!!!!I've gotten every excuse in the book as to why I still have no service.

Worst customer service ever!!!!! Anybody know a no.

to call to report them????I'm on the government phone.

Miami, Florida, United States #1342789

My phone stopped working (kept getting that 34 error message and no calls in or out) so I contacted Tracfone.They said I needed a new SIM card.

They sent me the new SIM card and found out it could not be activated, so now I have to wait for another one!!! What the heck?

No phone for 2 weeks!!!!!HORRENDOUS!

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States #1298804

I have 2 flip phones which I loved.Samsung SGHT245G.

2G compliant.

I'm heartbroken when I look at them.No service.

They are small and battery life was outstanding.

AlexTrac
to Anonymous Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1304675

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States #1298784

Your phone is likely only 2G compliant. Service stopped for that Jan1 2017. You need a 3G compliant phone now

Cleveland, Tennessee, United States #1269912

Someone here mentioned turning phone off then back on.Worked like a charm for me.

1 hour of the call restriction 34, then read this site, rebooted phone.

All back to normal.Thanks

I kept getting the See call restrictions 34 messg.too.

I did what someone else on this blog said, I took out my battery, removed and replaced the sim card and now it works!Thanks

If you look at the screen and it says select network,go to setting and the network, after it runs its search it should come back on line.

to Anonymous Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1259635

Mine doesn't say that. It only shows "Check Call Restrictions - 34"