20.6K views

I have ample minutes and days. Battery is fully charged.

Every call I have tried in the last month. I get the error message telling me that call cannot be completed..-34 is error message although the phone shows all bars visible. I like the idea of TracFone but a phone is not good if you can't make calls. The entire error message states "check call restrictions

-34"..

the last time I purchased an additional minutes card, I had to try several times before I could even reach TracFone to add the minutes and days to my phone.. not very happy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Phone Service.

Comments

I'm getting restrictions 34

I've had tracfone since Dec.23 2004. And I still tracfone.

I am absolutly love it. It's just like they say "NO SURPRISES,

YOUR IN CONTROL"

I'll keep tracfone 4 as long as they will keep me.

I purchased a Tracfone to use for emergencies. When i finally had an emergency, and went to use the phone it wouldnt work.

Now im dead.

*** you Tracfone.... you thieves.

to Anonymous #1383066

Me too wtf I want a refund

I have been waiting 2 MONTHS after being approved and STILL NO PHONE!!!!!!!! I've gotten every excuse in the book as to why I still have no service.

Worst customer service ever!!!!! Anybody know a no.

to call to report them???? I'm on the government phone.

RawFoxTerrier
to K L #1499436

The Federal Trade Commission has a page to file complaint on their website.

Miami, Florida, United States #1342789

My phone stopped working (kept getting that 34 error message and no calls in or out) so I contacted Tracfone. They said I needed a new SIM card.

They sent me the new SIM card and found out it could not be activated, so now I have to wait for another one!!! What the heck?

No phone for 2 weeks!!!!! HORRENDOUS!

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States #1298804

I have 2 flip phones which I loved. Samsung SGHT245G.

2G compliant.

I'm heartbroken when I look at them. No service.

They are small and battery life was outstanding.

to Anonymous Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #1304675

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States #1298784

Your phone is likely only 2G compliant. Service stopped for that Jan1 2017. You need a 3G compliant phone now

Cleveland, Tennessee, United States #1269912

Someone here mentioned turning phone off then back on. Worked like a charm for me.

1 hour of the call restriction 34, then read this site, rebooted phone.

All back to normal. Thanks

I kept getting the See call restrictions 34 messg. too.

I did what someone else on this blog said, I took out my battery, removed and replaced the sim card and now it works! Thanks

If you look at the screen and it says select network,go to setting and the network, after it runs its search it should come back on line.

to Anonymous Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1259635

Mine doesn't say that. It only shows "Check Call Restrictions - 34"

to grrrrr #1270345

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

I got same 34 code. customer service said I need new phone, she had me enter codes to deactivate phone which "0" out my 331mins and "0" service days and sent new phone.. I've been 2 days, 4 operators and 3hrs today and still on hold trying to retrieve original cell number and 331 minutes..

to Anonymous #1107934

to AlexTrac Duarte, California, United States #1184458

I have the same problem, as often as not. This is my 3rd Tracfone and it's just as bad as the previous two. NHParry

to AlexTrac #1304481

SCAM ALERT

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #993457

Turned off phone and then turned on again and the problem went away. I've had a Tracfone for years and it's been a great deal for our family. Glad this issue had an easy resolution.