Tracfone - Every call, get error message -34 bars are all showing

902 of 949 Tracfone reviews

I have ample minutes and days.Battery is fully charged.

Every call I have tried in the last month. I get the error message telling me that call cannot be completed..-34 is error message although the phone shows all bars visible. I like the idea of TracFone but a phone is not good if you can't make calls. The entire error message states "check call restrictions

-34"..

the last time I purchased an additional minutes card, I had to try several times before I could even reach TracFone to add the minutes and days to my phone..not very happy!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 52 Yes 52 37 No 37
Had the same issue 131 Yes 131
902 of 949 Tracfone reviews

Jan 12 #1269912 Cleveland, Tennessee, United States

Someone here mentioned turning phone off then back on. Worked like a charm for me. 1 hour of the call restriction 34, then read this site, rebooted phone. All back to normal. Thanks

Jul 16, 2016 #1185770

I kept getting the See call restrictions 34 messg. too. I did what someone else on this blog said, I took out my battery, removed and replaced the sim card and now it works! Thanks

1 0 Reply

Oct 28, 2015 #1055154

If you look at the screen and it says select network,go to setting and the network, after it runs its search it should come back on line.

Jan 13 #1270345

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Jun 24, 2015 #999116

I got same 34 code. customer service said I need new phone, she had me enter codes to deactivate phone which "0" out my 331mins and "0" service days and sent new phone.. I've been 2 days, 4 operators and 3hrs today and still on hold trying to retrieve original cell number and 331 minutes..

Feb 07, 2016 #1107934

Jun 10, 2015 #993457 Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Turned off phone and then turned on again and the problem went away. I've had a Tracfone for years and it's been a great deal for our family. Glad this issue had an easy resolution.

8 0 Reply

May 27, 2015 #988718

HAD TRACFONE CALL RESTRICTION 34, ON ALL CALLS, JUST TOOK OUT BATTERY AND SIM CARD WHILE TURNED ON, AND IS NOW WORKING, THANX

3 0 Reply
Orville

Apr 04, 2015 #967852

I am having Call Restriction 34 problems for several weeks and NET10 has not been able to correct it even after several reports and two different Repair Tickets. I would not recommed this company and am going to change service. They should be able to correct tech. problems swiftly and permanently.

5 1 Reply

Mar 17, 2015 #959675 Belvue, Kansas, United States

PLEASE HELP, OR I AM FORCED TO TURN YOU INTO THE BBB(BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU) WITH MY PROBLEMS OF N SERVICE OR CHECK CALL RESTRICTIONS 34 SOON.

Mar 17, 2015 #959674 Belvue, Kansas, United States

I want to know what the icons are on the face of your tracfone, what they stand for.

1 11 Reply

Mar 14, 2015 #958436 Belvue, Kansas, United States

how do you get your phone out of the check call restrictions 34, I am getting tired of not being able to make any calls, this is pure ***.

Mar 08, 2016 #1123804

0 1 Reply
Me

Jan 07 #1267227

Can you say something else, instead of the comment you're posting. Like a way to fix the problem...this is a waste of time having to contact you guys.

3 0 Reply

Feb 15 #1288422 Lewes, Delaware, United States

Why so you can track who we are? So another words we can't have our phone turned back on until we tell you everything about us, huh? What a crock of ***.

Taylor

Oct 20, 2014 #887778

My phone still says no service I've tried everything b

5 2 Reply

1-20 of 79 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.