Montrose, Michigan

Purchased double the minutes for life card last year and it wouldn't work yesterday when renewing our yearly contract.After 13 years of service they will not honor their double for life saying that we only ordered the 800 minutes and not 400 plus double for life!

Why would we pay the SAME price for the minutes when we could have the better bargain? After over an hour on the phone and speaking to a manager they refused to honor the double minutes.

We are now stuck here for another year as we already renewed both phones but are done with this garbage after this.BALOGNA!!!

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

If you type a msg and then enter the wrong security code, YOU HAVE TO RETYPE YOUR ENTIRE MESSAGE.OMG, WTF?

Who designed this system, it is horrible.I tried to contribute but you wasted a half hour of my time.

EVERONE GO BUY TRAC's THEY ARE THE BEST, IN FACT BY TWO OR THREE AND HELP SUPPORT THIRD WORLD SLAVE LABOR

I purchased a phone with double minutes for life in March of 2007.The minutes doubled for years 2008, 2009.

When I added minutes this year, the minutes did not double. I called and their "records" show that I do not have double minutes and never have. Now, I have to find the emails with the pins for all of the previous years to prove that I have double minutes. Also, this year, I did not receive an email at all.

I just received the minutes automatically on the phone.I do not even have a pin number to add to my records when they try to screw me again.

SAVE EVERYTHING (CARD, RECEIPT, ETC) FROM TRACFONE OR THEY WILL JACK YOU ON THE RENEWAL.