Purchased 60 day service plan offered for $20 on their website from my iPhone. Was only credited for 30 days of service.

Contacted customer service and was told the $20 plan only gives you 30 days, however that is NOT what they are selling on the website accessed from iPhone.

Pulled website up on computer and the menu is different than it is from the website accessed from iphone. They refuse to honor what they sold/ I purchased from the website accessed from phone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi AnnualBluetickCoonhound352. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.