two months ago I purchased a 200 min.tf card from a retailer.tf killed my ph. their deaer had not paid them.my daughter bout a small card from a different store.i am a dav 60 years.

my knees. I live alone in thae woods I often carry 3 phones .I bought a card to add to my tf flip ph they said they would not put time on it and sent a andsroid .I never tried to use it. they charged me sales tax on interstate commerice before it was legal.i do not have a cell ph to use. but at least it Is warmer now if I fall and have to spend the night in the woods.

William Robert liggett aka bill, billy, billu bob . I have been a tf customer abouy 20 years,bought 20 ph gave some to the needy.i have lived here more than 10 yr my add po box 33 and hc73 94 d marble falls Arkansas 72 648.

my land line=870 741 0538.i have called many times. yhyey want me to pay another 45.00yhey haven't mentioned the card my daughter added.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi PissedConsumer1524115. This is AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can further assist you with your concerns. You can also call us at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

AlexTrac

Hi. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.