Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is one of the most deceptive and dishonest wireless service providers I have ever had the displeasure to be associated with. Even though their service is advertised as no contract and pay as you go they have refused to let me add air time to my phone without extending the service date which will extend the amount of time I have to be with this awful company since they will not unlock my phone until the service date is up.

I have spent hours, with multiple calls with what sounds like offshore service to get my phone unlocked and I am NO further along this process than when I started it over 2 weeks ago. In my point of view this company is acting criminally negligent.

Review about: Tracfone Cell Phone Unlock.

Preferred solution: unlock my phone.

Comments

Totally don't hold themselves accountable for their incompetency rotten attitudes and hanging up on you rip off artists

Total incompetence jackasses that hang up on you

AlexTrac

This is AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

AlexTrac

This is Eddie from TracFone Wireless. I see you need help with your phone.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.