I purchased a different trackphone from a store, went home to activate it, and was directed to call there customer service, I did, 27 minutes on hold, finally got thru, they said I needed a newer phone because of there network ugrade,,, OK,, they said they would send me a different one, but cant tell me what it is, ,,,well OK, if thou it was tuff to chose this one I just purchased,,,, well OK, After forty 3 Minutes on the phone with there Customer service, I looked at my Minutes and they were being used up. Hey they told me to call them, I ASKED FOR MY MUNITES BACK They said no because I called them and thays concidered a voice call.>?,./.?,".?// DO NOT CALL THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY WILL USE YOUR MINUTES-- USE THE ONLINE CHAT . - NO CHARGE AND and you can keep them busy all day on there dime.

Review about: Tracfone Cell Phone Activation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com.Thank you and have a great day!