3.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I ordered a device on Friday 3/29/19 and was confirmed delivery by the following Friday. When I called the thursday prior to dwlivery it had not shipped.

I was told it was sold out. I told them to cancel the order. 4 days latter (plus the weekend) the phone was shipped after I was told the order would be canceled and I purchased a phone elsewhere.

I called Customer Support and half an hour later I was transfered to the sales department and she wanted to argue about my shipping method and thwn never even did anything about the real issue which was FRAUDULENT SHIPPING OF A PHONE THAT WAS CANCELED. I have contacted my bank and filed fraud chargeback.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi SpiffyFossa. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to AlexTrac #1671803

It was your representatives that screwed this whole thing up and I won't give you another chance to hang up on me because they want to argue that FedEx 2 day shippung isn't free when the real issue is you're all a bunch of liars and crooks. I am taking my busine$ elsewhere and my bank is now handeling the issue.

AlexTrac
to Anonymous #1691378

Hi Valued Customer. This is AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for all the trouble we have caused you. Thank you for bringing this information to our attention. We hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you. Allow us to check on it so we can further investigate this matter and provide the best possible resolution.

To do this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. You can also call us at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We look forward to working with you.