old phone will cease to work at end of month, bought new phone and had old phone number ported to new phone. Did not get my rollovers and had to get a TracFone card to register new phone, long time customer.

I was told there was no data,texts,or minutes on old phone,if that was true how could I have used the phone.Next time I will chose a company with no ties to TracFone. Angry

Reason of review: reclaim data,text,minutes from old phone that was erased by tracfone,or eaten by there mice..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi HungrySeaDragon468. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Thank you for being a loyal customer over the years, and I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH or call 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can use our self-service menu by texting Help to 611611. Thank you.

AlexTrac

Hi HungrySeaDragon468. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I'm really sorry for what happened to your minutes from your old phone. However, we are determined to help you resolve this issue. Let us further investigate your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.