Scratching off the gray strip on my Airtime card only caused a mess that I couldn't read. I even used a coin so that the rub out would be gentler.

I called Tracfone and they insisted on a receipt. I can't find any receipt. I have a card number... This is the second time this happens to me.

I hate Tracfone. I called them three times over this single incident. First they asked me to provide them with the Airtime PIN numbers which I could read. I gave them about 12 numbers that I could identify.

Then they asked for a series of 10 numbers over the bar code.... I provided them with that too. They said that they'd email to me a receipt or work order after which I would send them a scan of my tracfone refill card; then after keeping me waiting again for the 3rd or 4th time, they again insisted on a purchase receipt and in which store did I buy my card. What's wrong with this company?!

I hate calling them for I know that I WILL suffer. ISSUE: UNRESOLVED

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Why do these cards need to be completely nonrefundable? The one time i keep a receipt for something and its useless! 30$ is most of the money i make in a day.

to Anonymous #1695206

Hi. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I noticed your post and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

I just had the same thing happen to me on a $40 200 minute card. Additionally I had just bought a $20 refill and the register receipt type also wouldn't work. WTF?

#1520041

How many numbers are there under the grey strachoff?

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.