1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

i bought a tracfone last month. anything that could go wrong did.

i spoke with 5 managers. 4 out of 5 of them were idiots. they totally didnt know what the *** they were talking about. i used half my minutes talking to tracfone or holding for tracfone.

i'm fighting to get my minutes refunded and the phone refunded. i will never say a nice word about them to anyone i know again. i wrote a 6 page letter to them last week. i'm getting ready to call again because i know they have received it and aren't responding.

surprise. if they don't back their product and provide good customer service, i will bad mouth them on every public forum that i can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi ThoseSunBear. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that your are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.