1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Bought new TracFone, used less than a year! All of a sudden it says,”no SIM card!”

I couldn’t text or call, no one could text or call me!

Bought new SIM card, called TracFone, they couldn’t get it to work, told me buy new one! I did, called TracFone again. Again they couldn’t get it to work! Of course, he lied to me(& I could tell he was lying)& he said after we hang, it will work.

It didn’t! I Called again, TracFone said, we will send you new SIM card (no cost). Week later, it came. Called TracFone again.

They still could not get to work. They said must reset to factory reset!!! You will lose everything!!! I had just bought & put new card in!!!

Minutes-data- over $200 dollars! 64gb card, too! I said I better not lose everything! Pictures, contacts, minutes, games, etc.

they said, will lose everything!

They will pay!!! I am not losing everything!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Sim Card.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. As your service provider, we are committed to provide you the best service. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can provide a concrete resolution.

to AlexTrac #1675733

You keep responding to these reviews with same old spiel. Sounds like you are passing the buck, or using robo responses .

Why don't you actually try to solve problems instead of passing the buck. Any way, I was just getting ready to get a Tracfonr, but after reading these reviews, No Thank you.