Coverage Area
Style and Design

Well Nothing happens as simple as that. I bought Brand New SIM and Brand New Plan for activation.

It asks you to register on the website and enter the sim details and Plan Pin I did but after half a day later it says SIM active on the website but Not on actual phone and I have restarted multiple times my brand new phone. I also did tested on iphone still I dont get my phone active. Its been like 6th day now and still my phone line is not active. I have also called tracfone customer service and he couldnt fix it and says its because you need a new number I said fine give me any new number still he is unable to activate.

Also I asked to refund still cannot give me refund to me.

I dont know looks like my money went down the drain and i feel screwed up. I think this is happening to many customers and as most customers Its cheaper plan for prepaid plans people are getting so much run around that they stop asking refund and company is frauding the people.

Thanks

KV

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Sim Card.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Service is not active and waste of my time.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi, VerifiableMagpie868. This is AlexTrac From TracFone Wireless.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience that you've encountered with our service. We appreciate the details on what exactly you've been experiencing. To help you serve you better, we would like to speak with you through live chat at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH, or by calling 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

VerifiableMagpie868

Ok here is timeline of events -------------------------------------------------------------- 5/23/2019 -- Activation 5/23/2019 -- Talked to someone opened ticket after not getting activated my phone. 5/23/2019 -- I see online account in my profile a ticket is there and it says closed due to System Errors and Type is IT Toss dont know what it means.

Status is closed dont know why. 5/30/2019 -- Based on VerifiableMagpie868 I am trying to get talk to customer service chat and see. I have been on the phone for last 45 min still no 5/30/2019 -- Also in my transaction history I see deactivation and activation entries. 5/30/2019 -- Customer care representative says that he has done everything and hence escalated to other dept still cannot activate.

I was on phone for almost 1 hr. On my online account now my SIM also shows as Inactive. 5/30/2019 -- Customer rep told me that escalation dept need to talk to me directly so they gave me a phone number 1-866-667-6470 and a pin to use. -------------------------------------------------------------- Now I am in Deadwater again.

I have already wasted like 4-5 hrs on this which is like spending my half day on this. I dont think tracfone understands that customer dont like spending time following up with people to get the service delivered which is already paid by buying the service plans from retail stores. if a customer like me cant get the things done simply refund my money I will try to avail services from other company. I have already thrown my cards and whole tracfone packet in trash.

I will however give 1 more attempt to call that no and see if they will help me. if they give me run around then I will simply ask refund and say good bye. If they dont pay also i wont even followup and waste my valuable time anymore. If they make it work I will continue with my phone usage and keep refilling.

Also note to VerifiableMagpie868 : Please see my post and if you can escalate my problem and see if others dont get, it. If tracfone doesn't improve its way of service and delivery, i dont see this company being in market for long.

Also someone thinks of punishing this company, he will definitely file a lawsuit. Thanks KV

AlexTrac

Hi VerifiableMagpie868. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

AlexTrac

Hi VerifiableMagpie868. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We are determined to help you in resolving your SIM issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can provide a concrete resolution. You may also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-867-7183.

AlexTrac

Hi VerifiableMagpie868. This is AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you but rest assured that we will do our best on this matter. Thank you for bringing this information to our attention. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. We hope you will give us an opportunity to discuss this further with you.

Allow us to check on it so we can further investigate this matter and provide the best possible resolution. To do this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. You can also call us at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.