3.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Since the 2nd I have been trying to speak to a person that knows what they are doing.My request is very basic...

I need my detail call records going back several month. I located the request info on the TracFone site and fax it over. From the instructions that are given, a representative will call me back to verify my cell and info. After a few days of no reply, I called, spoke with a person who confirmed that they did rec my fax request.

He confirmed all my info then proceeded to email me another form to complete. ????? Why, when I already provided all the pertinent needed info. So I completed the form (again) faxed it along.

Unfortunately, this morning, I missed their confirmation call, but I did call them back to confirm my info (again) and the rep I was speaking with transferred me to the actual recording that tells you how to go about obtaining your detail call records. 2nd time this happened. Comcast's Legal Dept gave me my home call detail records within 24 hours. I just called again, and spoke with a Manager who transferred me to the dept for records follow-up.

The man I spoke with stated they have rec'd my request but it will take 30 days from date of request for them to process it. And for any records over 90 days I need a subpoena. ?????? Why ?????

It's my own cell records and I need to verify a call history which is not for a legal matter so why need a subpoena?????

Comcast Legal provided me the historical records with absolutely no issues.How come it is impossible to get a person who can provide what I need in a timely manner.

Review about: Tracfone Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Suplly me my historic Call Detail records in a timely manner.

Comments

For one whole week I have had no use of my phone. "John" a "supervisor"has srewed up and lied from one day to the other. Tried one last time and the rep yawned when telling me to phone John back tomorrow .Stay away from this trash company.

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced.

Let us further discuss and check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution for that issue.Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.

to AlexTrac #1401815

Hello Alex, I am going to send you an email to follow up. Thank you.