They seem to be committing fraud and theft at an alarming rate. I had them for my side phone and my Safelink Wireless phone.

I've been without a cell for THREE MONTHS, and have received NOTHING but lies...well over $100 lost to their constant LIES!

In July, my Safelink phone died. They said I needed a new SIM. Wait for the SIM, doesn't work. Oh, you need to spend money for another phone!

Order one from THEIR SITE, logged in with phone number and zip code, wait for phone to arrive, STILL won't work...the PHONE won't work in my area! But they sold me the phone anyway? They wanted me to send it back at MY OWN COST, and they'd send me a replacement. Finally reached Betty Butler at corporate, but while she was nice, she was useless as well.

I was to receive a pre-paid envelope for the unworkable phone. At the same time, they were to send me a replacement of the same brand. Envelope arrives, phone sent back...no replacement. Call "customer service", no record they were to send me a replacement.

Over and over, etc, etc. Finally they'll send me a replacement phone. Nope. Sent a new SIM KIT FOR A PHONE THAT DOESN'T EXIST!

MORE phone time, MORE arguments. They finally send me another phone. Alcatel, a really BAD brand nothing CLOSE to what I'd ordered. More calls, more arguments, they're going to send me a comparable phone and an envelope to send the Alcatel back.

Waiting...waiting...nothing. Meanwhile,tried to reactivate another Tracfone I had. Won't work. Tells me (this is something they are FAMOUS for) that I need a new SIM kit.

I buy a SIM kit and airtime card, total about $20. Wait, receive, won't work. Because the phone itself is discontinued. I need that number for one of my accounts I need to receive a text code for.

They do NOT want to refund me. I still don't know if they refunded me. This is stealing and fraud. So, buy ANOTHER phone and aircard.

BRAND NEW. I need the number from the other side phone added to this. Once again, they try to claim I need a new SIM kit for a phone not even 24 hours old. They cannot give me that number on this phone, because it's still attached to that phone, which cannot be used.

They are nothing but con artists, liars, and incredibly STUPID people.

I will file anywhere and everywhere I can against these (expletives en masse censored). They need to be taken down.

User's recommendation: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! DO NOT DO IT! SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS THAT IS TRYING TO CAUSE ME A HEART ATTACK AND/OR STROKE!!!!!! DO NOT DO THIS!!!! EVER!!!!!

Preferred solution: Firing squad! Execution of every last person that works for them! Dismantling of the company. AND serious compensation for all they put me through!.

TracFone Cons: Weak battery, Anything they are lying frauds.

Comments

AlexTrac
#1945965

Hi Jillian Bashears. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH or call 1-800-867-****.

TracFone Reviews